So we’re pleased to announce our first official Christmas party – the party is open to all copywriters across Australia – the more the merrier.
So what’s happening?
We’ll be enjoying a Lebanese feast at the crazy popular Al Aseel Restaurant.
It’s your chance to mingle with other copywriters, talk shop, argue about the Oxford comma and get a little squiffy.
You’ll be sharing a table with some of Australia’s most successful copywriters – so as well as having a relaxed evening, you could also pick up a tip or two.
- WHEN: Friday, 12 December 2014
- WHAT TIME: 7pm (keen beans can meet drinks before hand at the Corridor at 152 King Street)
- WHERE: Al Aseel Restaurant, 18 Missenden Road, Newtown, NSW
- HOW MUCH: Tickets are $80 (includes all food, drink and a small (crappy) Christmas gift – see below for menu details)
There will also be some special goodies for each attendee and a surprise guest!
What’s on the menu?
- FOR VEGGIES:hommos, baba ghanouj, tabouli, fattoush, labne, vine leaves, spinach triangle, falafel, potato coriander, vegetable skewers, kibbe, lebanese sweets, coffee
- FOR MEATIES: hommos, baba ghanouj, labne, tabouli, fattoush, sambousek, falafel, fried kibbe, potato coriander, vine leaves, lamb, kafta, chicken, lebanese sweets, coffee
Please let me know when you book your ticket if you’re a veggie or a meatie.
What’s about booze?
- Beers – Almaza, Pure Blonde, Hahn Premium Light, soft drinks and juices
- Sparkling wine – Goodwyn Brut Cuvee – NSW
- White wine – Goodwyn Chardonnay – NSW, The Vines Semillon Sauvignon Bllanc – NSW
- Red wine – Goodwyn Cabernet Sauvignon – NSW, Black Label Shiraz- NSW
Confirmed guests so far include:
I’m in how do I book?
Just complete your details below and buy our ticket via PAYPAL. Places are limited so get in quick!!