EventsOnline events for copywriters
- Toon Trainings: A 60 minute training run by Kate on a topic relevant right now for you as a copywriter
- Masterclasses: 60 minute sessions with guest experts. Masterclasses are focused on teaching a specific skill, introducing you to tools to ease day to day business life or on new trends in the copywriting world
- Coffee Chats: Casual online coffee catch ups to connect with Kate and other members of the community
- Working Bees: Tickets to these extra events are available to buy in the copy shop. There’s a set focus each month and a 120 minute session to “do the doing”. Kate will keep the group accountable with check ins through the session and to help if needed
- If you want to be seen during the events you’ll need a webcam (but you can also choose to be hidden)
- If you want to be heard during the events, you’ll need a mic (but you can choose to just type your questions and contributions using the chat function)
- Most of our events have a Q & A portion at the end, you’re welcome to participate with questions or stay quiet and listen to others.
- Recordings will be uploaded to the member hub 24-48 hours after the event.
- Step 1: Watch the video below.
- Step 2: Click this link to sign up for the free zoom version and install Zoom.
- Step 3: Look in the events section of the Facebook group – 10 mins before the event is due to start and click the link to access the call.