Frequently Asked Questions.
How do I update my payment details?
1. Open www.clevercopywritingschool.com > Top R/H corner click Copy Hub
2. Once Logged in > Select ‘My Account’ from the Members drop down menu
3. Select ‘Subscriptions’ from menu on L/H side > Click ‘Change Payment’
4. Once in the Change Payment Method screen all the payment details will be
visible and the payment details can be updated by clicking ‘Change Payment Method
Where do I find templates for my business?
We have a range of templates tailored to suit every copywriter, big or small. Whether you’re just starting out or a well-established copywriter, you’ll find a great range of templates in our shop.
What are coffee chats, and how often are they on?
Coffee chats are monthly group coaching calls where Kate helps you tackle the challenges of being a copywriter in business. It’s a fun and exciting way to interact with the group and get even more value from your membership.
How do I attend a coffee chat?
Head to the Facebook group and look in the events tab to find the next coffee chat, then click on the zoom link.
Where are suggested rates for copywriting work?
Check out the recommended rates page or head to the members spreadsheet.
What is the best way I can start learning about SEO?
If SEO is what you’re interested in then www.therecipeforseosuccess.com.au is your one-stop shop. Here you’ll find Kate’s internationally renowned SEO Recipe for Success course that will teach you everything from the fundamentals of SEO right through to how you can track and measure your success.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in but you’re not sure, there’s also a free course called SEO Nibbles where you can test the waters first.
What is a copy buddy? How can I get one? And how can I help someone else?
We partner all members with a copy buddy.
- Copy buddies are listed in the Member spreadsheet
- It’s a voluntary program, and not a mentoring thing, so don’t expect a buddy with oddles more experience than you.
- You can bounce ideas off each other, ask questions that you don’t feel comfortable asking in the group, support each other with your PITA clients and work wins, cheer each other on and save each other’s sanity and stress.
- You can also swap work for opinions, refer work to if you don’t have capacity, do proofing for each other in a contra style, share leads, etc.
- You can also set accountability goals for each other.
How to get a copy buddy
- We post in the FB group about assigning copy buddies – search #copybuddies in the search box.
- Advise if you’d prefer local or virtual and if local share your location, and what you’re looking for in a copy buddy in just a few lines.
- We’ll do our best to play match-maker.
What to do if your copy buddy doesn’t work out
- Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to find you a new buddy.
How do I use Zoom? Do I need to create an account?
To use Zoom, simply head to https://zoom.us/download and download the app. Once it’s installed you can create an account, create a meeting, share the link then start video conferencing. It really is that easy.
Does Zoom cost money?
Zoom does have some paid versions, and depending on your specific requirements there are different subscriptions available. However, the Basic package is totally free. (We use this one, and it works just fine.)
How do I apply for jobs?
Is there a limit to the number of jobs I can apply for?
How do I create and edit my TCCS Directory profile?
How do I know if someone has contacted me via the directory?
A potential client can contact you through your directory listing in one of two ways:
- They can use the contact details you provide on your directory. This could be an email address, phone number, or even a link to your website.
- They can fill out a guest form on the TCCS site. If this happens you’ll receive an email asking you to check your Clever Copywriting School account to read your message.
How do I access the Masterclasses?
What's the process for organising one?
How do I write a guest blog post for TCCS? Where do I find the template?
How do I upgrade my monthly membership to annual?
Ideally you can wait until a few days before your monthly payment is due. Then contact email@example.com to upgrade.
As soon as your payment has come through we’ll cancel your old subscription.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
Do you have a question that’s not on this list?
Please complete the form below and we’ll answer and add your question to this page.