This Blog Post Copywriting Template is the standard template I use to write blog posts for my clients and for my websites. It’s also the template our members use when they write a guest blog for The Clever Copywriting School.
It’s a simple but detailed Microsoft Word document that holds your hand through each step of writing your post.
Developed by experienced copywriters, this simple template is a ‘paint by numbers’ guide to creating an engaging, SEO-friendly blog post for you and your clients.
- Simple versioning and ownership tables
- Step-by-step guide to:
- Writing an SEO-friendly title tag
- Crafting a meta description that lures in readers
- Breaking your post up with sub-headers and bolding
- Determining when and where to use your broad match and exact match keywords
- Encouraging comments with a snappy closer
- Annotated template
- Blank template
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Australian customers will be charged GST
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads