One of the hardest tasks any copywriter will do is complete a content audit.
A content audit is the process of reviewing all the pages and/or blog posts within a website, and deciding about whether to combine, delete or repurpose every page and post.
Having managed huge content migrations and audits for websites of 5,000+ pages, I’ve learned a thing or two about how to manage them. That’s why I created this Content Audit Spreadsheet.
This is the same spreadsheet I used to manage the content audit for Kmart Tyre and Auto, O’Brien Glass, and Calvary Hospital.
- Step-by-step ‘How to’ instructions
- A website migration spreadsheet
- A blog post migration spreadsheet
- Easy-to-use drop downs to make completion quick and easy
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Australian customers will be charged GST
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads