The Copywriter Legal Pack gives you the legal basics to get started with your copywriting clients.
These templates will help you set expectations with your clients.
And with the sub-contracting agreement, you’re set to outsource work without any misunderstandings.
All templates have:
• Detailed instructions to guide you and your client
• Expert tips and written examples
• Copywriting guidelines
The pack includes:
• Copywriter Project Terms and Conditions
• Copywriting Referral Agreement Template
• Copywriting Retainer Agreement Template
• Copywriter Subcontracting Agreement Template
TOON TIP: Customise your templates using your logo, brand colours and fonts. We’ve included instructions in the templates.
Please note: These documents were created by a Contract Lawyer, however we do not claim to be legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of these documents in your country.
We recommend discussing your documents with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the documents. It may go to your junk mail, so please check carefully!
• Australian customers will be charged GST.
• Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
• All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.
Claudia Bouma (verified owner) –
Professionalism goes up another notch with this Newbie Copywriter Contract Pack. Cover your back with the Terms and Conditions template and have the Subcontracting, Referral and Retainer Agreements ready for when that perfect client knocks on your door. It’s a worthwhile investment you won’t regret – take my word for it.