When you’re working with a client, one of the most important steps is to agree the terms of your employment. This simple Copywriter Project Terms and Conditions document makes everything super simple.
This Copywriting Project Terms and Conditions document covers
- What your quote covers, how long it’s valid for and what it doesn’t include
- What deposit is required, how you accept payment and when payment is due
- How you handle face to face meetings, including cancellation and charges
- How you deal with changes in scope, additional amends and late amends
- Lines of communication
- Rules of confidentiality and copyright
- How and when both you and the client can terminate the project and what this means financially
- Your liabilities in case of a claim
Use this simple Copywriter Project Terms and Conditions document to ensure your next project runs smoothly and help you and the client work together.
Please note: We are NOT legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country. We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order you will be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may go to your junk mail, so please check carefully!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products we cannot offer refunds.
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 2 downloads.