Are you new to copywriting and not sure which emails to send when?
Are you struggling with a difficult client issue?
Are you tired of writing the same emails again and again?
Our Copywriting Email template pack includes 26 separate email templates to suit every possible situation.
The templates come in one easily downloadable and editable Word document, and include:
- Declining a Client Option 1
- Declining a Client Option 2
- Declining a Client Option 3
- Making First Contact
- Making First Contact (post-call)
- Follow Up (number one)
- Follow Up (number two)
- Sending the First Invoice
- Confirming Deposit and Project Start
- Sending the First Version
- Acknowledging First Amends
- Sending the Second Version
- Acknowledging Second Amends
- Final Version and Survey
- Sending the Final Invoice
- Acknowledging Final Payment
- Requesting a Testimonial
- Chasing up Amends
- Out of Scope Amends
- Chasing up Payment
- Chasing up Payment Again
- Raising your Prices
- Dealing with Price Questions
- Firing a Client
- Helping out Newbie Copywriters
Developed by experienced copywriter Kate Toon, these easy-to-use templates can be tweaked to give them your own tone of voice. Then simply cut and paste them into your emails.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may go to your junk mail, so please check carefully!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.