Are you new to copywriting and not sure which emails to send when?
Are you struggling with a difficult client issue?
Are you tired of writing the same emails again and again?
Our Copywriter Email Templates Pack includes 27 separate email templates to suit every possible situation.
The templates come in one easily downloadable and editable Word document and includes:
- Declining a Client Option 1
- Declining a Client Option 2
- Declining a Client Option 3
- Making First Contact
- Making First Contact (post-call)
- Follow Up (number one)
- Follow Up (number two)
- Sending the First Invoice
- Confirming Deposit and Project Start
- Sending the First Version
- Acknowledging First Amends
- Sending the Second Version
- Acknowledging Second Amends
- Final Version and Survey
- Sending the Final Invoice
- Acknowledging Final Payment
- Requesting a Testimonial
- Chasing up Amends
- Chasing up Amends Again
- Out of Scope Amends
- Chasing up Payment
- Chasing up Payment Again
- Raising your Prices
- Dealing with Price Questions
- Firing a Client
- Helping out Newbie Copywriters
Tweak these easy-to-use templates to give them your own tone of voice.
Then simply cut and paste them into your emails, save to your draft folder and be ready the next time a tricky email lands in your inbox.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.