As your copywriting business expands, you may decide to take on junior copywriters or subcontract work out to other writers. If you’re planning on doing this, it makes sense to have a formal agreement between the two of you, so there’s no misunderstanding or awkwardness.
That’s why I wanted to share this Copywriting Subcontracting Agreement template that I’ve used myself with many copywriters. It covers:
- The nature of the relationship and how you’re going to work together
- Guarantees and responsibilities, helping you to set expectations for who does what
- Notes on delivery and fees involved
- Termination information – how either one of you can end the agreement, and notice periods
- Rules of confidentiality and copyright
- Your liabilities in case of a claim
Use this simple Copywriter Subcontractor Agreement template to ensure your subcontracting relationship runs smoothly, and help you and the subcontractor work together.
Please note: We are NOT legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country. We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may go to your junk mail, so please check carefully!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.