As your copywriting business expands, you may decide to take on junior copywriters or subcontract work out to other writers. If you’re planning on doing this, it makes sense to have a formal agreement between the two of you, so there’s no misunderstanding or awkwardness.
That’s why I wanted to share this Copywriting Subcontracting Agreement template that I’ve used myself with many copywriters.
- The nature of the relationship and how you’re going to work together
- Guarantees and responsibilities, helping you to set expectations for who does what
- Notes on delivery and fees involved
- Termination information – how either one of you can end the agreement, and notice periods
- Rules of confidentiality and copyright
- Your liabilities in case of a claim
Use this simple Copywriting Subcontracting Agreement template to ensure your subcontracting relationship runs smoothly, and help you and the subcontractor work together.
Please note: This document was created by a Contract Lawyer, however we do not claim to be legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country.
We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.
This template was created prior to the Unfair Contract Terms (UCTs) Australian Consumer Law change in November 2023 and may require review by you own contracts lawyer to ensure compliance.
For more information, please visit https://www.accc.gov.au/business/selling-products-and-services/contracts