The project is complete, and you’ve delivered the final copy. Use this Copywriter End of Project Sign Off template to rubber-stamp your client’s approval.
Sending this document at the end of the project can be an important step.
- It clarifies for the client that they do not own the copyright for their copy until they sign off and pay the final invoice.
- It gathers valuable feedback on how the project went.
- It’s an easy way to request a testimonial and for that testimonial to be posted on other sites as social proof.
- It gives you permission to promote the fact that you’ve worked with this client (and to use their testimonial, logo, etc.).
This Microsoft Word document covers:
- Formal approval of the work
- Permission to use the work for promotional material
- A feedback request
- A testimonial request
Please note: We are NOT legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country. We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Australian customers will be charged GST
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads
Kelly O’Donnell (verified owner) –
Add more professionalism to your copywriting business and your client communications. This project sign off is emailed to your client to finalise their project.
Claudia Bouma –
This template has resulted in a number of terrific client reviews and it’s a great way to finalise a project. Giving your client the opportunity to provide feedback means you have a unique insight into what you’re doing well and what can be improved. Another great template to include in your copywriter toolkit
Cathy Camera (verified owner) –
Love this template and am looking forward to using it. A great way to finalise a project and look professional. It also helps with obtaining payment and getting a review from clients.
Lynda Coulson (verified owner) –
I love the level fo professionalism this template brings to the pointy end of the project. Makes everything crystal clear for the client. And more than anything, it covers potential hiccups that you may well learn by experience, but without going through the pain.