The project is complete, and you’ve delivered the final copy. Use this Copywriter End of Project Sign Off template to rubber-stamp your client’s approval.
Sending this document at the end of the project can be an important step.
- It clarifies for the client that they do not own the copyright for their copy until they sign off and pay the final invoice.
- It gathers valuable feedback on how the project went.
- It’s an easy way to request a testimonial and for that testimonial to be posted on other sites as social proof.
- It gives you permission to promote the fact that you’ve worked with this client (and to use their testimonial, logo, etc.).
This Microsoft Word document covers:
- Formal approval of the work
- Permission to use the work for promotional material
- A feedback request
- A testimonial request
Please note: We are NOT legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country. We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Australian customers will be charged GST
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads