Most of us are just plain lazy when it comes to our Google My Business listings, including only the most basic information.
Investing a little time and effort into your Google My Business profile can become a powerful way to increase customer engagement and ultimately make more moolah.
That’s why I created this Google My Business Checklist.
It takes you through setting up or claiming your Google My Business profile. At each step, I’ve included advice to help you make your profile more engaging for humans and Google.
The checklist includes:
- How to set up a new GMB listing
- How to claim an existing GMB listing
- What to include in each section of your listing
- In-depth advice on reviewing and optimising your photos, address and more
- Information on handling reviews, and how to report fake ones
- How to report GMB listing spam
- Helpful links to reach multiple Google channels for support
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Australian customers will be charged GST
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads