Wouldn’t it be easy if all projects ran smoothly? Well of course they don’t.
And one of the biggest challenges most copywriters have is scope creep.
You agreed to work on x,y and z, but now the client wants ‘a few quick changes to b’ and ‘could you just look over p’.
Before you know it, you’ve done twice the work you agreed to and you’re wondering why you’re not making a profit and feeling totally burned out.
Instead of suffering through that again, set up this Copywriter Project Revisions Brief as part of your processes.
This document is super useful for clients who have:
- Asked for additional work that was not included in the proposal (new pages etc.)
- Changed the tone of voice halfway through the project
- Changed the messaging or offer halfway through the project
- Run over discussion time.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Australian customers will be charged GST
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads