Copywriter | Science Communicator | Grant Wrangler | Editor
Expert in cutting to the chase and simplifying complex technical concepts.
I am a copywriter & scientific communicator who has a PhD (University of Vienna) in Health & Medical Research.
Whether it’s 200 or 10,000 words – Let’s work together to transform your ideas into coherent, well- researched text.
I can help you with writing for websites, blogs, funding proposals, white papers, academic articles, business proposals and SEO content marketing.
I have written for researchers, not-for-profits, business owners, Government, scientific consultants, technical companies on topics ranging from research, allied health, nanotechnology, Government policy, real estate, travel, education, sports and everything in between.
- PhD and 8+ years post doc experience in health & medical research in University, Research Institutes and Hospitals.
- Experience in communicating science to academic, government and not-for-profit agencies.
- I have written and published in leading peer-reviewed journals including Development and Cancer Cell.
- I can help you translate difficult concepts into easy to read, well-researched articles.
Grant Writer & Editor
- Over 8 years’ experience in research and grant management – including at one of the largest research institutes in Australia
- Have reviewed & advised on 100s of proposals to National and International Funding Bodies, theses and reports.
- Developed Government funding guidelines & policies and sat on funding panels.
- Expertise in knowing what differentiates a successful funding proposal from all others!
If I am not hanging out at tennis courts or at a Competitive Cheerleading Competition (No – it’s not pom poms !) with my sporty kids – then I am planning on our next travel adventure. I suffer extreme Wanderlust & have a serious case of Fernweh -“far-sickness” or a desire to travel; a longing for far-off places! (and a fondness for fantastic German words!)