Food, Recipe and Wellbeing copywriter
I’m a copywriter, recipe developer and book author with almost 20 years specialist experience in food, recipe and home appliance industry writing.
I work with global companies, start-ups and just about everyone in between to create approachable and accessible content which speaks to a brand’s core audience. I’ve worked on content for big brand projects involving KitchenAid, Thermomix, Gaggenau, Neff, Siemens, Cuisinart, Coles and Woolworths, plus many smaller Australian brands.
What can I bring to your brand?
– Clear, concise, professional copy for food, kitchen, health and home appliance topics.
– Extensive experience (18+ years) developing content and recipes for consumer product and kitchen appliance brands. I excel at creating content which highlights specific product or brand features, and entices users or buyers to embrace and remain loyal to your brand.
– In-depth Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training, knowledge and experience to ensure your precious online content isn’t disappearing into the black hole of Google search.
– A special interest in the growing global market for combination/convection steam ovens. I write on the topic at https://www.steamandbake.com, and my first cookbook on combi steam oven cooking was published in 2017, with 2 more to follow in 2018.
– Degree qualifications in Journalism and Nutrition.
If you’ve got a food or wellbeing project needing a clear, focused and professional eye, I’d love to hear from you. You can read more about me, including client testimonials, at http://www.emilywrites.com.au.
Recent work examples can be viewed at:
https://finefoodaustralia.com.au/foodservice-catering/offer-diet-friendly-festive-menus-appeal-difficult-customers/ (blog posts)
https://www.margaretriverroasting.com.au/ (website + product packaging)
https://thermofoodieandthechef.com/ (book + online course editing)
https://goo.gl/W5Z8kB (book writing + publication)
We engaged Emily on behalf of our client of ours that was undertaking a strategic plan exercise. As part of the strategic plan roll out we required a brand story to be written. This brand story was pivotal to capturing the new business position of our clients as well as helping to shape website copy and collateral. Emily has a rare ability to quickly grasp your ideas and translate them into words on a page – more often than not words you didn’t even realise you needed! She is brilliant, works well to deadlines and so easy to work with.
- You must login to post comments