Communications strategy | Public Relations | Internal comms | Change management | Branding | Content marketing | Storytelling | Trainer | Creative Direction | Social media | Podcasting
Greer has more than two decades of experience working in media and communications. A strategist, Greer is skilled at seeing a project through from conception to delivery and possesses considerable business acumen, creative vision and focus. From mining and infrastructure to sustainability and health, there’s not an industry that Greer hasn’t worked across.
- Through her clever + agile agency Forward Communications, Greer has worked with founders and Fortune 500s across a wide-range of industries. Throughout her career, she’s been fortunate to work across every industry imaginable to service some of Australia’s top companies, including: Rio Tinto, Origin Energy, Carlton & United Breweries, Heinz, Dairy Farmers, National Foods, the Reject Shop, Griffith University, Transport NSW, VicRoads /Transport for Victoria, ATT&T, Telstra, Boeing, Gold Coast City Council, Dairy-Free Down Under, Cherry Blooms and OzKleen
- Host of It’s PR Darlings podcast – an educational tool featuring interviews with leading journalists and industry experts http://www.itsprdarlings.com
- Her genuine interest in people and business, means that she’s particularly skilled at finding the “story” while linking back to a strategic vision. She also has a Bachelor Business in Journalism, a Graduate Diploma in Japanese and certificates in Film & TV
- Executed a four-year national public relations program that led to a $1 billion trade sale of the Dairy Farmers business to National Foods
- Spearheaded the “return to the original recipe” launch for Carlton and United Breweries’ Victoria Bitter, which after 12 years of decline, saw VB reclaim number-one status
- Won a national public sector award for a Griffith University regional media campaign
- Founded a haircare brand in 2015, developing my vegan beauty range from concept to commercialisation and then brokering a successful exit mid-2017
- Before crossing to the “dark side” of PR, Greer worked as a broadcast, print and digital journalist at ABC Radio, ABC Online in Brisbane, 4-CC Radio in Central Queensland and Chinchilla News in the Darling Downs.