Hello! I’m a Brisbane copywriter specialising in writing web content that:
- is designed to attract the attention of Google and other search engines (known as optimised web content, or SEO copywriting);
- and hooks the reader.
I may just be the copywriter for you if you are looking for somebody with:
- Over 20 years’ as a professional writer, published widely in both print and online;
- Expertise in writing web content for health care practitioners, in accordance with AHPRA regulations;
- Experience working with clients in related fields, such as Australian Hearing, The Continence Foundation, an aromatherapy products wholesaler, beauty therapy, etc.
- A solid track record in writing copy for businesses in the beauty, fashion and bridal categories, hospitality and tourism, homewares, and property sectors;
- A knack for conversational copy – often using a touch of humour;
- A reputation for translating complex bureaucratic or technical information, into concise copy which is easily understood;
- Full membership of the Queensland Society of Editors;
- Understanding of the needs of digital marketing agencies requiring white label content).
Even if I don’t have experience in your particular field, I enjoy the challenge of researching and learning new things, which I then turn into quality web content.
In addition to providing optimised web content, I also create:
- editorial for brochures and magazines (eg for events, shopping centres, etc);
- email newsletters (using Mailchimp);
- brochures, editorial, and the like.
Even in my “spare” time, I’m busily writing, blogging as the Middle Aged Mama about learning to fashion a new life now that my kids are grown.
Interested in working with me? Please feel free to get in touch or visit my website for more information. I am also happy to give you direct contact details to some of my clients – such as this Gold Coast psychologist, and the owners of this Redlands podiatry clinic – so you can learn more about what it’s like to work with me.