Is your website working for you?
I don’t mean from a technical viewpoint. You might have a great looking website, but … it’s just not getting any traffic, nor is it generating emails, phone calls, leads, enquiries and most importantly, customers!
Chances are you feel like the website you likely spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on, has disappeared into the black hole of cyberspace.
This is where I can help! At Front Page Web Writing, I write for the web – with a focus of getting your business on the Front Page of Google search results.
This process is known as SEO copywriting, and I’ve been getting results for businesses like yours since the end of 2012.
However, don’t take my word for it – take a look for yourself. If you search online for the following terms, my clients will come up on the front page of Google search results:
- psychologist Brisbane (Vision Psychology)
- cafe Bendigo (Bendigo Gallery Cafe)
- earthmoving Capalaba (All Hours Earthmoving)
- Redlands podiatry clinic (Trevor Lane Podiatry)
- Joshua David – (Joshua David, a singer and entertainer, rose from #34 to front page of Google in less than 3 months)
- Buyer’s Agent Redlands – Laura Ray Real Estate
I love helping to boost my clients’ businesses online, and tracking their progress. I joke that I am more excited about their websites, than they are!
However my skills are not limited to writing web content. With over 20 years’ experience as a professional writer and editor, I am also experienced in writing and preparing:
- feature articles
- press releases
- email newsletters
- social media
- workshop and training packages
Even in my “spare” time I can’t help but write – I blog as the Middle Aged Mama about learning to fashion a new life now that my two kids are grown.