If your mission is to help others and make the world a better place, then we’ve got something in common.
I work with charities, not-for-profits and organisations making a positive difference to connect with supporters and stakeholders through engaging copy and content.
Together we can tell your heart-warming stories and make an impact on the lives of others.
Hi, I’m Kylie.
I’m a Brisbane-based charity copywriter with a passion for helping organisations tell others about the good things they’re doing through the written word.
I lend my empathy, curiosity, professionalism, and prose – and draw on 15 years’ experience – to connect purpose-led organisations with their community through engaging copy.
How I can help you:
- Publications: Turn your annual reports and community magazines into page-turners.
- Content: Tell the stories of your amazing work through blogs, articles and newsletters.
- Charity copywriting: Gain support for your cause through a case for support or appeal letter.
- Websites: Make an engaging first impression through your website copy.
I’ve worked with organisations including RSL Queensland, Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation, Diabetes Australia, and Rotary Down Under to craft and share stories across digital and print platforms. I’ve also served as Editor of the award-winning Queensland RSL News magazine.
Find out more about me, what I can do for you and the organisations I’ve worked with.
Let’s chat about how we can make a difference together.
- Jess Marchioro reviewed 3 years ago
We reached out to Kylie to write a few blog posts as part of a six week campaign centred around supporting small business owners’ during the pandemic. The timelines and due dates were tight, with short notice for content turnaround, but Kylie delivered excellent content every time.
All of her blog posts were well written, easy to read, helpful and well edited. We would highly recommend Kylie!
- You must login to post comments