Hi there! I’m a freelance copywriter and content writer for the wellness and self-development markets.
I currently write for:
- Yoga studios
- Wellness spas
- Small businesses
What will you get if you hire me? Choose all from the following:
- Clarity (hey – you’ve got great ideas, but sometimes they need shaping through the right words)
- Excellence and precision (I’m an accredited copywriter and self-confessed perfectionist)
- Stress-free project delivery (and on time)
So, what do I write?
- Website content (that’s fresh, original and optimised for search engines)
- Blogs (that engage and delight your readers)
- Articles (both online and print, that serve to inspire, educate and sell)
- General copywriting: Ads, press releases, sales letters and brochures
Since you asked, I’m an excellent editor and proofreader, which means that your copy will be free from typos, punctuation horrors and grammatical embarrassments.
I also teach yoga and meditation, and that comes through in my writing. With a clear mind one can convert chaos to clarity, because there is focus – not confusion.
“I needed a copywriter who could put together a package for my business. Louise took all my points on board, and was able to deliver high quality work in a short time. She was a pleasure to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her.”
– Lisa Penson, Director, Solopreneur Success
“Louise wrote some website copy for me, promoting my corporate yoga services. I found her to be professional and efficient. I was very happy with her work and impressed with how quickly she made all the changes that I suggested, without resistance. Louise was super-easy to work with and I strongly recommend her to anyone needing quality writing fast, and at an excellent rate. I’ll be returning to use Louise’s services again in the future.”
– Ondine Savage, Owner, Hatha Yoga Studio, Sydney