Hi there! I’m a freelance copywriter and content writer for the wellness and self-development markets.
I currently write for:
- Yoga studios
- Wellness spas
- Small businesses
What will you get if you hire me? Choose all from the following:
- Clarity (hey – you’ve got great ideas, but sometimes they need shaping through the right words)
- Excellence and precision (I’m an accredited copywriter and self-confessed perfectionist)
- Stress-free project delivery (and on time)
So, what do I write?
- Website content (that’s fresh, original and optimised for search engines)
- Blogs (that engage and delight your readers)
- Articles (both online and print, that serve to inspire, educate and sell)
- General copywriting: Ads, press releases, sales letters and brochures
Since you asked, I’m an excellent editor and proofreader, which means that your copy will be free from typos, punctuation horrors and grammatical embarrassments.
I also teach yoga and meditation, and that comes through in my writing. With a clear mind one can convert chaos to clarity, because there is focus – not confusion.
“I needed a copywriter who could put together a package for my business. Louise took all my points on board, and was able to deliver high quality work in a short time. She was a pleasure to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her.”
– Lisa Penson, Director, Solopreneur Success
“Louise wrote some website copy for me, promoting my corporate yoga services. I found her to be professional and efficient. I was very happy with her work and impressed with how quickly she made all the changes that I suggested, without resistance. Louise was super-easy to work with and I strongly recommend her to anyone needing quality writing fast, and at an excellent rate. I’ll be returning to use Louise’s services again in the future.”
– Ondine Savage, Owner, Hatha Yoga Studio, Sydney
- Amy Lang reviewed 1 year ago
Louise recently wrote a brochure for our yoga event. Was really easy working with Louise. She also gave advice about setting up website copy for future. We appreciated her taking extra time to help. Thank you.
Louise was the perfect choice to create UYoga’s web site, assist in blog writing, program design and publishing. Not only is she a professional Copywriter and Web Designer she is a Yoga and Meditation teacher. Louise is a professional and inspirational creative, who takes the headache out of some of the technical and marketing necessity of business. Working with Louise was an absolute pleasure, she offered clear guidance establishing clarity of initial ideas, timely completion and expert design for a cost effective price.
- Wendy Hanlon reviewed 10 months ago
I’m just starting a new wellness spa business in the Blue Mts and Louise has already given me so much info and guidance via her copywriter and marketing expertise. It’s hard for new starters and I’m only just realising how a copywriter can help to move you along.