SEO Writer for tourism, 4WD, outdoor and
‘the good life’ brands
4WD | Travel | Wine & Food | Camping & Caravan | Adventure | Lifestyle
(and all businesses with a fun-loving ethos)
SEO-friendly copy that connects,
content that convert$,
and writing that’s “right on”
– Do you need to get discovered, grow and thrive? –
– Do you want an organised, fun-loving, value-driven copywriter to tell your story, add a little giggle, and get your message across – loud and clear? –
– Are you after a content creator that truly ‘gets’ your customers? Someone who knows life is about flavour, aroma, nature, nurture, and the joy of exploration? –
G’day. I’m Mariska Threadgold. I’ll thread gold through your copy to put you on the map.
Trust me to work your words, freeing you to work your business.
A little more about me
I have over 30 years of experience across:
- Hospitality and tourism
- Food and wine
- 4WDing, camping, and travel
- Medical and dental
- Emergency services
I have a Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality Management), and I managed a large tourism cellar door and lectured in hotel management.
You can check out my writing ‘badgy bits’ (qualifications) and a little more about me on my website.
I’m addicted to exploring this spectacular and quirky country. I also have a coffee and chocolate addiction – but that’s another story.
I travelled around Australia for ten months with my husband and junior in tow.
Oh, and another hat I wear is a helmet, as a SA CFS volunteer firefighter. So sometimes your copy might be so hot, it’s smoky 😊.
My writing experience includes:
- Website copy
- SEO friendly content
- Feature travel and four-wheel driving articles
- Product reviews
- Award applications
- Training manuals
- Shopping lists, to-do mega-lists and a love letter on horsey paper when I was six.
Want to see some of my work? Good idea, here’s my portfolio.
I help businesses get discovered, tell their story, connect on a deeper level, and turn prospects into clients. And I help owners ‘step away from the damn keyboard,’ giving them a chance to drink coffee (or wine) and eat chocolate.
Don’t just take my word for it, check out my testimonials.
Let’s chat about turning your copy from thread-bare to Threadgold.