I work with businesses who aren’t sure what to say, how to say it, or don’t have time to find the right words for their websites. From writing your homepage to keeping your blog fresh, if it involves words, I can help.
I’m an experienced Copywriter with bags of marketing experience who knows that the words on your website have a job to do. Over the years, I’ve written oodles of copy that help great companies to connect with their customers.
Here are the reasons my clients choose me.
- I’m not a trained writer
- You might think that’s a strange point to lead with, but I’m not a trained writer. I don’t have an English degree or a Journalism Diploma. Instead, I have years of experience understanding what’s important to customers and what makes them tick. And I use that learning to write warm, engaging conversational copy that’s simple to understand.
- I‘m a people pleaser
- I like to keep everyone happy, so I find the balance between what a business wants to say, what your customers want to read and what will keep Mr Google happy. The result is perfectly pitched copy that hits your goals.
- I question everything
- Work with me and be prepared to answer lots of questions. To write compelling copy, I need to dig deep into what makes you and your customers tick. The result is copy that truly reflects you and your business.
- I love to write
- I love to write, but I know that not everyone else has the time, skills or interest to get their website copy in order or keep their blog pages regularly updated. I’ll take your copywriting jobs off your hands, leaving you free to concentrate on other areas of your business.
- I’m affordable
- Choosing to write your own website copy can turn into a time-consuming exercise. Even if you have internal resource, there’ll be times when an extra pair of writing hands is needed. As a flexible external resource, I’ll take an objective outside view of your business and swiftly turn it into great copy. The result is a cost-effective copywriting.