Need accessible and inclusive written content, but lack the time or in-house resources?
Transform your ideas, mission, and values into respectful and effective communications for your diverse communities.
Do you want:
• better search engine rankings?
• brochures and newsletters that get read?
• media releases that grab an editor’s attention?
• web pages that give visitors what they need?
• accessibility and inclusive language guidelines for your team?
• cost-effective ideas to help your content go further?
• SEO and general copywriting
• Content strategy and planning
• Editorial and publicity
My clients are health promotion agencies, social support services, and non-profits dedicated to building a more equitable society.
It leaves little time for wordsmithery.
I get the words out of your head and where they need to be, in a format that respects and meets the needs of your communities. That means content accessibility and inclusive language are embedded in my work.
“Tanya’s thoughtfully written words about the work we do and the people we support built up our social media following, monthly newsletter lists, and media exposure, as well as keeping our website content fresh and interesting.”- Arnie Bax, disability service provider
Relevant learning and certifications:
• Journalism (Bachelor Degree), RMIT University
• Public Relations (Post Graduate Diploma), Deakin University
• Recipe for SEO Success – SEO and digital marketing course
• Digital Accessibility Foundations course, W3C
• How to Design for Accessibility: for UX Designers (WCAG 2.2), Liz Brown
“I’ve worked on many joint communications and media activities with Tanya Hollis. Her knowledge, skills and attention to detail ensure media opportunities are risk-averse; they run smooth and generate maximum exposure.” – Julie Lawrence, National Disability Insurance Agency
From one-off projects to ongoing support, I am a reliable and responsive communicator who enjoys working with organisations that share my values. Get in my brain space, and I’ll be on alert for ideas and opportunities to share your impact with the people who matter most to you.
• Ensure service users get the information they need
• Find and retain committed volunteers and staff
• Show donors why they must support you
Want my neurons firing for you? 🧠 💡
Book a free 30-minute discovery call to chat about your organisation’s needs and how my communications toolbox can get to work for you.