Want copy that connects and compels?
It’s a noisy world online and your business can easily become greyed out and invisible if your content isn’t working.
I get to the essence of you and your brand to write content that sounds like you – not everyone else.
I’m Virginia, a Sydney-based copywriter and proofreader. Think of me as a conduit through which you get clear on your message and get it out there.
I help SMEs with their:
- web copy & blogs
- sales/lead pages & EDMs
- press releases
- magazine articles
- video scripts: and as a professional voice-over talent, I can voice it too!
As a former beauty & health journalist, I’m well versed in:
- skin care: esp. cosmeceuticals
- spa & wellness
- holistic, alternative & natural health therapies
- spiritual-based businesses
I’ve also spent years as a music/entertainment writer & love writing about the arts.
Some businesses I’ve had the privilege to help include:
- She Business: web copy, sales copy & presenter bios, lead pages, EDMs
- Fusion Massage: web copy for massage therapy business
- Shakinah Day Spa: web copy, flyer & brochure for holistic, spiritual massage therapist’s day spa.
- Image Technique: SEO web copy for Sydney family photographer
Wrote your own copy that just needs the once over?
No problem! My proofreading services help polish up your:
- print content: magazines, book manuscripts, annual reports, brochures
I work with small business, government, publishers and corporates to help their words make the best impression.
So that’s my story – what’s yours?
I’d love to help you tell it!
I’ve been working with Virginia for the last months.
Working with her deeply satisfies me, because she gets me in all the complexities of translating my artworks into words.
I love the depth of her understanding and her ability to complete my content into a beautifully written text.
I highly recommend her work for its professionalism and its intuitive flow.
- Jenny Bailey reviewed 1 year ago
Virginia was recommended to me for some copywriting. In my experience good copywriters are extremely rare and I am delighted to report that I have finally found one. Virginia understood the brief very quickly, produced great copy and did it quickly and was reasonably priced. I will be using her again and recommend her to anyone who wants quality – no BS copywriting
Virginia has worked on a couple of projects for my business over the last year. I found her to be incredibly helpful, easy to work with, and understood the brief straight away.
Her work clearly demonstrated that she ‘got’ my business and what I was trying to achieve with the copy immediately, and apart from some minor amendments, very few changes needed to be made from the first draft.
Virginia is now my go to person for copy, and I’d highly recommend her to any business wanting to work with a true professional in this industry.