Profit-for-Purpose organisations, here’s how to:
- cut through the clutter to get the attention of your ideal audiences;
- build ongoing relationships with prospects and influencers to convert relationships to sales and advocacy;
- harvest feedback to tweak your products, services and processes to drive more sales and improve your retention rate.
I work with Profit for Purpose organisations and provide them with market-tested communications expertise. I achieve this by working alongside your marketing team to develop tailored content that fosters a strong connection between your target segments and your brand.
Every piece of communication I develop has one goal: DRIVE BUY-IN.
Imagine well-crafted content that leads to business without the exorbitant fees of Management Consultants.
Get clear on your communications strategy
Book me in for a 3 X 1-hour workshops to co-create your communications and content strategy. Following that, you can choose to do your own communications, or engage me on a retainer to produce content.
Outsource your content, enjoy the benefits
I will personally write all required content in your corporate terminology and style, just as someone within your organisation would.
As a storyteller who engages both hearts and minds, I ensure that your content leads to action; inspiring your audience to act, vote, donate, sign a petition, join a cause, attend events, lobby and much more.
If you’re a purpose-driven individual or company, I look forward to helping you make an impact, change perceptions, educate and influence – all to support your organisation’s business and social objectives.
► As me about:
- FREE 15-minute review of your existing communications strategy
- communications planning workshops
- copywriting for your online biography, social media posts, website, newsletters and blogs
- evaluation and performance of content shared to optimise messaging
I recently engaged Eda to help rewrite my “About” page/bio. Eda is personable and delightful to work with. During a short consultation, Eda skilfully drew out the essential information she needed to do a write-up showcasing my skills. She was perceptive to identify aspects that I hadn’t been able to put my finger on. Eda delivered prompt results and I’m happy with the copy which aligned with my brand voice. I’d recommend Eda for copywriting and when you need to trust someone to work to your communications brief.
- You must login to post comments