Do you need to reach teachers, students or their families in your marketing?
Are you looking for somebody who genuinely understands the education audience, but also has the communication expertise and experience to help you achieve your business goals?
I can help.
I’m a communication strategist, copywriter and editor, with more than 20 years experience as a professional communicator and teacher/trainer.
I specialise in working with clients in the education sector, as well as with B2B clients who offer services and products to educators. I also deliver strategic copywriting and marketing services to nonprofits, social enterprises and businesses who believe in ‘making a difference’.
If you’re looking for:
- Education copywriting and curriculum-based education content
- Health copywriting
- Cause marketing content and nonprofit copywriting,
- Small business communication strategy with accompanying marketing collateral, or
- An editor or proofreader, who will use her English teaching experience and professional editing skills to bring out your copy’s best
I’d love to talk more with you about how the right words, written well, will add value to your business.
So Why Me?
- A background in journalism means I’ll identify your brand story, draw out its most newsworthy and engaging elements, tell it and pitch it to other media in a credible way that gets results.
- Tertiary qualifications and experience in public relations and marketing communications means I approach your writing projects with a clear understanding of strategy and audience.
- As a professional educator and trainer of more than a decade’s experience, I can help you effectively engage both teachers and learners.
I take the time to get to know you and your business well and people who’ve worked with me will tell you I give 110%.
With years of experience in using language effectively, let me help you get your message across with the greatest impact.
I recently engaged Carla of C Beth Anderson Communication to put together a filmmaking teaching resource to be used in schools, because of her extensive knowledge of education and her skills as a copywriter.
As the teaching resource was for teachers, Carla is able to speak their language and address their requirements for such a resource. In addition she has some knowledge of filmmaking in schools due to her background as a high school English teacher, and so was able to add activities and make suggestions based on her experience, ensuring that it was appropriate for the target market and for the age of the students who would be undertaking the activities.
I chose Carla because her skills and experience exactly matched my needs. I found working with Carla to be an absolute delight. She always kept me updated on her progress, gave me a great structure and scaffold for my own input, and kept the whole process straightforward and running smoothly. It was so easy working with Carla and the result was truly amazing.
Carla is an extremely capable and knowledgeable education content writer who took my idea and rough plan and made it so much better than I could ever have imagined. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
- You must login to post comments