Hello, I’m Vivienne Pearson, a writer of feature articles and creative content.
My feature writing byline has appeared in The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, The Saturday Paper, The Guardian, ABS, SBS and more.
I’ve helped businesses and organisations craft words for blog posts, case studies, articles, media releases and grant applications.
The similarity within all this writing is story. I tell my own, others and your stories through words that are clear and concise as well as evocative and emotive.
I don’t have a niche. I’ve written about everything from food and lifestyle to gender equality and current events. For me, writing comes easily when there’s a connection with you, your story or your business, regardless of the topic.
Some testimonials from my work include:
“Vivienne is an articulate writer and has the gift of being able to communicate with the client effectively.”
– Doug Lord, Managing Director and SEO expert at Digital Dominator
“Vivienne put me at ease with her calm energy. Her questions were thorough and she captured my story and voice perfectly.”
– Natasha Fair, Founder, Ayusa
Vivienne is a delight to work with! I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her to others.
– Kate Neilson, Mahlab (2020 Global Agency of the Year, Content Marketing Awards)
I bring skills and experience from previous careers to my writing:
* Administration – by being organised, setting clear plans and being in good communication.
* Health services – by being an excellent listener and someone who understands social and emotional issues.
I specialise in:
+ Case studies
+ Blog posts
+ Feature writing
+ Media releases
+ Opinion writing