Hurrah, you’ve created a long-lasting relationship with your client, and now they want to work with you on a retainer basis!
But before you get started, it’s a good idea to work out the important issues, such as:
- The term of the agreement
- What’s being delivered and when
- The fee and how it will be paid
- Who’s responsible for what
- What happens if either you or the client wants to terminate the agreement
This simple Copywriting Retainer Agreement template is a great starting point for you and your client to iron out all the crinkles in your arrangement.
Please note: This document was created by a Contract Lawyer, however we do not claim to be legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country.
We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.
This template was created prior to the Unfair Contract Terms (UCTs) Australian Consumer Law change in November 2023 and may require review by you own contracts lawyer to ensure compliance.
For more information, please visit https://www.accc.gov.au/business/selling-products-and-services/contracts