Hurrah, you’ve created a long-lasting relationship with your client, and now they want to work with you on a retainer basis!
But before you get started, it’s a good idea to work out the important issues, such as:
- The term of the agreement
- What’s being delivered and when
- The fee and how it will be paid
- Who’s responsible for what
- What happens if either you or the client wants to terminate the agreement
This simple Copywriting Retainer Agreement template is a great starting point for you and your client to iron out all the crinkles in your arrangement.
Please note: We are NOT legal experts and take no responsibility for the legality of this document in your country. We recommend discussing your document with a lawyer if you have legal questions.
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may go to your junk mail, so please check carefully!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.