When you’ve seen as many sales pages as I have, you get a knack for what works and what flops. I know what works on my page and what has got results.
I crafted this Sales Page Copywriting Checklist after reviewing hundreds of sales pages for my members in my Copywriting and Digital Marketing communities.
Whether you’re selling a $15 template or a $2000 course, your sales page should follow a similar structure.
This 4-page editable PDF checklist covers:
- How to include the right SEO information to get customers to your page.
- Setting out the best layout for describing your product and business.
- What proof to include for customers
- What media (video, images, etc) will be effective
- Everything you need to answer those last questions a potential customer would have before making the sale
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may have gone to your junk mail, so please check carefully.
- Australian customers will be charged GST
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads
Shauna Upson (verified owner) –
This is another excellent resource when you are having a go at writing your first Sales Page. Even better to use is to check you’ve covered all the bases before you send the first draft to the client. I love it.
Anna Mezhina (verified owner) –
I had an inquiry for the landing-sale page. The template checklist helped me put together a proposal with a clear structure of what to expect. I got the job and created the landing page for a senior IT project manager. She loved it. Following the elements in each block helped me write logic to copy that leads customers to take action. The tips for design and SEO were bonus. Highly recommend it!