When you’ve seen as many sales pages as I have, you start to get a knack for what works, and what flops.
I’ve crafted this Sales Page Checklist after reviewing hundreds of sales pages for my Digital Masterchef Community members, working on my own sales pages, and getting real results.
No matter what you’re looking to sell, a $15 template or a $2K course, your sales page should follow a similar structure.
This checklist covers:
- How to include the right SEO information to get customers to your page.
- Setting out the best layout for describing your product and business.
- What proof to include for customers
- What media (video, images, etc) will be effective
- Everything you need to answer those last questions a potential customer would have before making the sale
(3-page editable PDF document)
After you place your order, you’ll be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may go to your junk mail, so please check carefully!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds.
- All Clever Copywriting School products are limited to 3 downloads.